Shipping History

Shipping History (https://www.shippinghistory.com/index.php)
-   Say Hello (https://www.shippinghistory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Oh, you lot again (https://www.shippinghistory.com/showthread.php?t=32)

Varley 18th April 2017 11:19

Oh, you lot again

Wot? The office told me I wouldn't have to sail with any of you buggers again. I should learn. I really should.

doncontrols 18th April 2017 11:22

Just imagine how we felt seeing you pull up in a taxi at the bottom of the gangway ....
:-)

Tmac1720 18th April 2017 11:23

On well it's still down the pit for me.... brand new vessel but for us injuneers it's some new toys to play with...:D

Andy 18th April 2017 11:25

Welcome to the new site. Please feel free to post where ever you fancy, there's one or two new forums here but most aspects should be familiar.
cheers,
Andy

Andy 18th April 2017 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmac1720 (Post 96)
On well it's still down the pit for me.... brand new vessel but for us injuneers it's some new toys to play with...:D

And here was me wondering why nobody had taken advantage of the larger avatars we have enabled :D
Welcome aboard.

cheers,
Andy

doncontrols 18th April 2017 11:26

I'm off with Tmac ...... shouldn't take us long to break things, but at least we know how to fix them again :D

Gulpers 18th April 2017 14:23

Quote:

Good to see you here Tom - spread the word!

Gulpers 18th April 2017 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varley (Post 92)
Wot? The office told me I wouldn't have to sail with any of you buggers again. I should learn. I really should.

Good to have you on board again Varley, we'll soon have this job shipshape!

Gulpers 18th April 2017 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by doncontrols (Post 99)
I'm off with Tmac ...... shouldn't take us long to break things, but at least we know how to fix them again :D

Welcome on board doncontrols - keep an eye on Tmac, he's never fixed anything properly in his life!

John Rogers 18th April 2017 14:37

Quote:

You look good in those new specks.:)

Gulpers 18th April 2017 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Rogers (Post 124)
You look good in those new specks.:)

Good to see you here John - we'll soon have our shake down complete and be ready for sea. :)

Dartskipper 18th April 2017 21:03

Any cooks joined yet? Or is it self catering?:confused:

billyboy 19th April 2017 03:20

A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great new site has to offer. we look forward to your many postings

Old Janner 19th April 2017 08:34

Good to join up, keep in touch with Old mates, which reminds me I must spread the word.
Good luck to Steve and his Crew for starting this, long may it live.
Spence

Farmer John 19th April 2017 10:00

Woohoo, never came aboard on a breeches buoy before. I think I may have left some personal effects behind, but this feels all new.

billyboy 19th April 2017 12:33

welcome aboard.....the bars that way!

Varley 20th April 2017 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by doncontrols (Post 94)
Just imagine how we felt seeing you pull up in a taxi at the bottom of the gangway ....
:-)

Couldn't disappoint now could I, Don? Bye the bye you're making too much smoke for the new IMO rules.

Engine Serang 18th May 2017 21:29

The battery symbol is much nicer than that hairy sporran thing on SN. A great improvement, thanks SH.

Kevjacko 20th May 2017 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartskipper (Post 178)
Any cooks joined yet? Or is it self catering?:confused:

Just me Roy at the moment, but it's not all inclusive mind.

Varley 20th May 2017 10:25

Not all inclusive? I am happy enough in the bar at lunch time (even if the old man isn't) but can I still have breakfast?

Varley 20th May 2017 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Engine Serang (Post 3389)
The battery symbol is much nicer than that hairy sporran thing on SN. A great improvement, thanks SH.

Hell, guys, the Chief thinks he knows electrickery. Don't let him near a terminal screwdriver.

(And that wasn't sporran thingie but the portrait of the artist as a not so young man),