View Single Post
Old 15th February 2018, 17:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloggie View Post
I think the only way to deal with this is to have a full Mess Dinner and get them back to the collage before they find about out the GD and her exceptional properties.

Apologies to those in tea cosies (great effort that worked well it has to be said) and bog roll telescopes, but if we want to leave here without any further problems and questions about the ship/crew , my advice is that we show them that we are better than they are.

I know we can do this!

Dartskipper can arrange some good local seafood. I will ensure that we get some local venison for a main course and will instruct our Chief Seward/Chef that we must have a Champagne Sorbet for dessert.

If there are any problems, Red can deal with the Vice Admiral!

McC
Not to be dismissive to the visitors, but they don't have the science background to understand some of the principles behind the GD. Brian Cox and Stephen Hawking said they would go to the foot of the stairs, they couldn't follow it and they can do the crossword in the Beano. If these fellows really are from a collage they will come to a sticky end anyway.

If you wish to speak to me about the stores and menus, I will be happy to consider your thoughts, but I am not sure about a Champignon Sorebit, isn't that like dhobi itch?

Yours, FJ, Chief Stewart.