View Single Post
Old 1st April 2018, 13:52

Why on earth do you think I have anything to do with the catering on this vessel?

I have been instructed that my role here is as Master at Arms in charge of the Cut-outs, Security, deck crew etc. I would not know where to start in the galley anyway - and do not want anything to do with it! It seems to run perfectly well by itself and there have been no problems up to now - even on the medical front.

So, please be aware that I have had NOTHING to do with scouse, mince & tatties, jellied eels, fishies in little dishies and Cornish nasties that people may have eaten.

On this quick voyage (as I have been busy with my duties including the paperwork for "losing" a New York taxi) I have been looking after myself on fast cabin food including instant Me Thom, Pho, and Chalem (provided in advance by the missus!).

I really must reiterate that I have nothing to do with the catering on this vessel - and half the dishes you mention I would not know how to cook anyway as I do not know what they are in the first place!

McC

Last edited by McCloggie; 1st April 2018 at 13:57.