View Single Post
Old 6th August 2023, 21:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac1720 View Post
Allo mon braves for it is I returned from the wilds of Harland and Bluff to annoy you all once again. Sad to say my sojourn to the Isle of Man didn't result in a poke 'o chips or some Manx kippers from Varley but then he always was a miserable sod to us lower deck minions. I nor with some surprise ES has decamped to Tibet, bet that came as a surprise to the Dali Lama, an uncouth and uncivilised injuneer arriving unannounced, no doubt that tightened his nuts. Meanwhile Sir William bravely soldiers on keeping the scurvy band of brigands that pass for the crew in order. Personally I'll just stick with Eric and Squeek, at least with then a boot up the arse works wonders. I will be back aboard until some other bit falls off so in the meantine if you require any injuneering services Yellow Pages is a good place to start. Slante one and all.
Aye indeed, me and Davy Lama had a right old chinwag about all his horses and their odds for the Derby, Ascot Gold Cup and Grand National, a genuine son of the turf. His main preoccupation is whether to stick with the orange bed sheet or to get a set of tweeds and Hunter wellies. Tibet is a back packers paradise food and drink are cheap but the goat curry was always a bit scraggy similar to Chef Varleys offerings.