View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2017, 16:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac1720 View Post
Hi Dartskipper, I assume you are the new deckie type person on board so first a few queries/pointers for you

1. Whyfore did your Grannie need to keep her ditties in a bag?
2. Why did she feel the need to give them to you in the first place?
3. All mekan....meckha... meachak.... metal thingies are in first class working order because as Chief Injuneer I make sure all the deckie crowd DON'T TOUCH THEM !!!!...... EVER !!!!!!!!!
4. Controls are operated by push button control.... Green for forwards, blue for sideways and black for backwards... there is also a BIG RED button.... only for use in emergencies... be afraid, be VERY afraid
Hi Chiefy,

Thanks for the welcome aboard,

1) I think Grannie was a tad dyslexic and got her kit bag mixed up with her ditties, which is why she had troubles packing things away.
2) I sometimes wonder myself how I came to be in possession of the said ditties.
3) You need not worry about any tinkering with your metal noisy thingies by this member of the deckie lot. As long as it does what it's supposed to in the right order, that's fine. I understand you like to keep everything highly polished and shiny, so may I suggest that you don't press too hard when polishing the big red emergency button.

See you in the bar after sundown.