View Single Post
Old 11th July 2018, 06:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJC 38 View Post
Ere ye! I wus only using dee rope, cos dee gangway was full of ye mates flaked out and I cuddna get apast them. Anyway I ad a full case of Pussers Rum under me arm for dem in charge, who ever de be, an Pussers Rum was the nearest I cud git to Pussy Rum which Ah naw you'd all prefer. Anyway Ah cudn't find anyone in charge, so I drank it, ish wash very gush
Welcome aboard IJC -- I see from your profile you are an ex-trawler man. In that regard you are now offically appointed as our lead fisherman. Your duties will be to organise three cutouts to be seconded from Mr. McCloggies deck crew to assist you in providing fresh sea food for our consumption as and when required. I suspect that as you can drink a whole case of Pusser's and talk about it the next morning, you should fit right in with our crew. Fortuneately we do have many more cases aboard, together with all sorts of other fine libations. Please join us in the PAX lounge for a welcome aboard party. We should also welcome our resident stowaway, Rob Page as he is still hanging around. (Memo to self - got to find something for him to do as well!) Tmac, you might as well join us as we have just had a fresh supply of Black Bush flown in for your personal consumption.