View Single Post
Old 15th October 2017, 17:30

Yes. I am here, but please understand that as much as I enjoy your puzzle site, I, and others who enjoy your site cannot necessarily spend the time required to pursue the correct answers and neither have we ever declared that we are experts on the subject of ship recognition.
Be advised that I make every attempt at every question. When you say no "attempts" have been made, you are assuming that nobody has "tried". We have probably tried and had not had a clue as to the solution. But, one can try and fail. Would you prefer crap efforts or bine -fide efforts to get the correct answers.
I can hazard a guess that every one of your last offers are "QE2", "Aristottle Arsole" or whatever! It doesn't mean that we are not making the effort to play your site. But, for Christ's sake give us time to respond. We do not wish to waste your time with pitiful guesses.
I back off regularly, so as not to put others off from getting in first. But, when the answers don't arrive, I think I can have a crack in order not to waste your time. I have observed that if nobody makes an effort, you get your arse in your hand and disappear for a while. It is not that we don't appreciate your efforts, but we can't always attend to you as you would require.
Rant over. As always, thanks for the efforts you make.

Sincerely, Marcus.