View Single Post
Old 26th April 2017, 09:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by YM-Mundrabilla View Post
Yes, it was me (or I ?) who stocked up on Vegemite before we left Tahiti. I always take a stash of Vegemite when travelling as sometimes I get the chance to have Americans sample the product. I find that a full teaspoon (neat) produces the best results. In spite of the foregoing it was not me that threw the 17 x 500 ml jars of Marmite over the port rail at 2314 last Monday.
You are probably correct about the DoB for most crew members on the GD although the ages of some are unknown of course.
Speaking of the second funnel, I fear that I have been misled in that regard. I was led to believe that that was where the nubile nymphs, regardless of age, were to be accommodated only to find that it is now full of Pat's chooks (err chickens).
If you stay with the GD there is a fair chance that you will end up in Tassie sooner or later but I am relieved that you will be confined to the airport at Tullamarine whilst in Melbourne.
I knew it! You maybe relieved that I will be stuck in Tullamarine on the way to Hobart but, the day will come YM when I will be in Melbourne. No doubt you will make your way to the Nullarbor to escape me. You can run YM but you can't hide.

Vicki D

Last edited by Red-17; 26th April 2017 at 09:47. Reason: Left something out