View Single Post
Old 26th April 2017, 06:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by YM-Mundrabilla View Post
Don't touch the stuff.
Here in the Colonies we only have Vegemite as you well know. Vegemite was stocked up in plenty in Tahiti but had to use some chips off a gold bar ex the Polish sub (hope no one will notice). It does seem, however, that few here on GD are likely to use Vegemite. Plenty time left on the 'use by date' however. Must keep up my salt levels here in the heat of the ER nevertheless.
Leave the Marmite for the Motherland. Wouldn't even use it for engineroom lubrication (unlike the RAN on HMASs Canberra and Adelaide). Two useless vessels named after two beautiful but otherwise useless cities.
If you fulfil your threat to visit Melbourne today you won't need your bikini fur lined or not it is 14C rain, hail and freezing south wind. Fur coat more appropriate (fake fur, of course) as we need to protect the rat population.
I use the Marmite, most of the crew from the Motherland use Marmite. As you seem to be the only one to use Vegemite I put it to you that you are the one who replaced the Marmite with Vegemite. (I'm practicing for a spot on Judge Judy )

Lets not mention the Canberra and the Adelaide, two warships not going anywhere soon. Any chance KJU is responsible?

I won't be in Melbourne anytime soon but will be passing through on my way to Hobart in May, I will stay within the confines of the airport so you need have no fear YM.

Vicki D