View Single Post
Old 18th January 2018, 20:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac1720 View Post
Red 17, alas young lady while I have absolutely no doubt as regards your medical prowess and your discretion in all matters the unfortunate fact is as Sir William indicates that I am required to be awake 24/7 to maintain the safe and secure operation of the most complex machinery known to man and many other mechanical and electro-mechanical devices beyond the realm of ordinary mortals wot I has invented.

Squeek and Eric provide much needed assistance in this regard. I note your comment that Squeek was a pussycat on this occasion, this is easily explained, he is in love with YOU madam. Alas the lad is unversed in the ways of the world having led a sheltered life, all I ask is you be kind to the lad and while his love be unrequited do not destroy his dreams and break his little heart.

Eric shall attend for his medical just as soon as he finishes his watch. (he eats three a day and is costing me a fortune as he only eats Rolex)

Finally and if it may be of assistance to you, injuneers wot are covered in grease, grime and other diverse substances are fully germ resistant, NO germ, bug, virus or malady would DARE infect such a personage therefore I must respectfully advise you I have absolutely no need of your attention however well intended. In any event being a CE I have private medical arrangements with Nursie, so there na na na naaaaa na.
If you are so insistent that you have no need of a medical I will not argue any further. You will however have to sign a waiver that states you have refused your medical and vaccination. This waiver will be added to your HR record, which I am led to believe already has it's own filing cabinet. As for Squeek I will treat him as I do everyone else. If he continues to be polite and helpful there should be no need for your concern re my treatment of him.

As I am the only nurse on board at this time pray tell, who is Nursie?

Gentleman, those of you who have gone through the rigours of the medical will have a voucher for the bar. These can be redeemed this evening and will be a nice way to celebrate our heading towards Poland. The Stewards have set out a variety of nibbly thingies to enjoy with your drinks. If you do not have a voucher then you will not be able to enter the bar area tonight. I believe that there is only one crew member who does not have a voucher. na na na naaaar na

Vicki D