View Single Post
Old 19th January 2018, 07:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartskipper View Post
Can we hurry up and get this trip to Poland turned around PDQ? Poland in January isn't that appealing, no matter what the fiduciary advantages may be. I am in the chartroom looking for the charts for the Caribbean, jut in case Cap'n Tom gets another potentially lucrative communication from our agents, sending us southabout again. Just in case, can Varley please modify Iron Mike so that he takes us towards the Tropics no matter what course is keyed in to the control panel?
We all like the warm, but from time to time we have to bite the bullet and engage in something lucrative to keep this entity afloat. I don't think there should be any need for any crew to feel the cold, however, as with Tmac keeping the vessel toasty warm, and having cutouts to manage all the outside activities, like mooring, etc., we can stay inside, and I'm sure there will be many Polish girls in Gdansk that will will be willing to come aboard for drinkies, and keep us even warmer.

I am equally sure that Red will be surrounded by enough of us to continue to keep the cold at bay.