View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2017, 21:42

Question for Farmer John.

I am assuming you might have been linked to the farming world in the past. If that is the case do you have any knowledge about a certain product, intended for four legged cows, that I have bought from large farm suppliers and used with success on myself for different purposes.. It has apparently been around for 30 years and shipped worldwide. After speaking recently to company that makes it, I found out the same product is renamed and put in far smaller tubes (about 4 times the cost pro rata for humans to buy for themselves and supplied to the NHS for last twenty years or so.. it is apparently used by physios, for sports injuries and arthritic joints.

It contains 35% pure Japanese peppermint oil in non lanolin base, about the same consistency as baby lotion. It also clears ones tubes very efficiently, if you sniff the palms of your hands even 10 minutes or so later after applying it. Pretty powerful stuff. Brilliant for joints, aches and pains. Farm suppliers said a lot of bicyclists buy it.

This product for 4 legged cows comes in 600ml tube (as well as 2.5 litres) and called Uddermint.

The far more expensive, pro rata, human version comes in 150 ml tubes and is called Mint Ease.

If you buy Uddermint via A*****n on Internet, it costs twice the price that one is charged by farm suppliers, eg C*********e.

When I googled a farm chat forum there were plenty of very positive blogs regarding use on themselves and their families. Not much mention of use on four legged ones though.

Do you know anything about this product made by T*****n regarding long term use?

(Not to be confused with another of T*****s products, Uddercream. Again that is repackaged and renamed for humans too).

Last edited by Lucy Knight; 4th October 2017 at 01:15.