View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2017, 07:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
As my back got worse I found some comfort from including back exercise into my floor exercise routine and changed sleeping positions from my side to my back and placing a couple of pillows under my knees. Next I added a couple to raise my head, then added one on my left side to prevent me rolling over. I ended up with seven pillows, sleeping half sitting and legs bent. It eased my pain level quite a bit. The down side I started to snore...my wife
My wife doesn't wear ear plugs, like yours, but if I do get on my back and start to snore, she has a wicked right hook, reminiscent of Bruce Woodcock which encourages me to turn back on my side. I can't complain because she has bone on bone arthritis in her right hip and is in far worse pain than I. Waiting for a hip replacement.

I can commiserate with your knee problems -- I "blew" my right knee while sailing of all things some years ago - did a number on both cartilege and ligaments.Managed to evade the operation but have to keep all in order with regular leg raising excercies.