Shipping History

Shipping History (https://www.shippinghistory.com/index.php)
-   Mess Deck (https://www.shippinghistory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.shippinghistory.com/showthread.php?t=5581)

shipwreckssa 30th December 2022 10:36

Happy New Year

1 Attachment(s)
To All Members - A Happy and Prosperous New Year

Harry Nicholson 2nd January 2023 11:29

And to all you gentlemen. May all happiness be yours.

Malcolm K. 4th January 2023 18:11

I wanted to send some sort of Season’s greetings but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday and on his/her advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2023 but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.

It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act)

Engine Serang 4th January 2023 22:42

That sort of right wing, red-line, take it or leave it rant makes my blood boil. Keep your bloody opinions to yourself and stop spewing your aggressive bile over this peaceful site. You bastard.

Malcolm G 4th January 2023 22:56

1 Attachment(s)
Is that it… ?

Varley 5th January 2023 00:38

The NATGO interrogative:

The terms under which seasonal greetings will be transferred are detailed in #3.

Unless HQ receives claims to the contrary by 0900z on twelfth night 2023 it will be deemed that the greeters conditions have been accepted in full and that the company will at that time have been festively greeted.

shipwreckssa 6th January 2023 12:34

my new years wish

1 Attachment(s)
to all above comments

notnila 6th January 2023 22:56

May the best you've ever seen,be the worst you'll ever see !
Happy New Year to all!

Dartskipper 8th January 2023 22:59

The International members of the Procrastinators Society are still celebrating the Summer Solstice 2022. They will send Christmas greetings around Easter 2023, and New Year greetings when they remember to change their calendar in head office.

Benny Dahl 9th January 2023 12:38

yes and the same to all The people on this side her form Copenhagen RGDS Benny Dahl