Shipping History

Shipping History (https://www.shippinghistory.com/index.php)
-   Say Hello (https://www.shippinghistory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Still here (https://www.shippinghistory.com/showthread.php?t=5271)

Kevjacko 20th March 2021 17:46

Still here

Hi All,
Took a sabbatical for a good while, no particular reason just life getting in the way, but a message from the other side awakened my slumber. So thought I'd sign in and catch up. Some familiar names knocking about, hope your all well.
Cheers

Dartskipper 20th March 2021 18:03

Hi Kev, welcome aboard. A good selection of the gang are on here now.

I haven't been on the "other side" for a while, so no Footie postings. Still, commiserations about "The Toon," I'm not going to gloat over the progress that Moyes has made this season. Must be because we're playing in an empty stadium at Stratford!!

Cheers,

Roy,

Makko 20th March 2021 18:11

Welcome back, Kev!
Rgds.
Dave

Makko 20th March 2021 18:15

Something which may interest you - My Dad just turned 85 last Sunday. He is missing givng his judo classes because of the Pandemic, more so, he laughingly said, because the British Martial Arts Council granted him his sixth Dan and he wants to wander around the mat with his chequered belt!
Rgds.
Dave

Kevjacko 20th March 2021 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makko (Post 37994)
Something which may interest you - My Dad just turned 85 last Sunday. He is missing givng his judo classes because of the Pandemic, more so, he laughingly said, because the British Martial Arts Council granted him his sixth Dan and he wants to wander around the mat with his chequered belt!
Rgds.
Dave

What a legend he is Dave. And here's me thinking of retiring from the martial arts game at the ripe old age of 56 coz I think I'm getting past it.

Kevjacko 20th March 2021 18:24

[QUOTE=Dartskipper;37992]Hi Kev, welcome aboard. A good selection of the gang are on here now.

I haven't been on the "other side" for a while, so no Footie postings. Still, commiserations about "The Toon," I'm not going to gloat over the progress that Moyes has made this season. Must be because we're playing in an empty stadium at Stratford!!

Cheers,

Don't even get me started on the Toon Roy, but hats off to Moyesy he's getting the job done for the Hammers.

Kevjacko 20th March 2021 18:28

PS Thanks for the replies lads. Hope to get on a bit more often now. So much has happened over the last couple of years, but hopefully things are settling down now, and l'll have abit more time for catching up.
Cheers

Les Gibson 21st March 2021 02:08

Nice to see you back Kev. Wondered where you had gone!
Toon struggling as usual. Bad night tonight at Brighton.

How much longer has Brucie got do you think?
Stay safe and well

billyboy 23rd March 2021 22:08

A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Kevjacko 11th April 2021 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Gibson (Post 38003)
Nice to see you back Kev. Wondered where you had gone!
Toon struggling as usual. Bad night tonight at Brighton.

How much longer has Brucie got do you think?
Stay safe and well

Hi Les,
Nice to hear from you. Brucie will get to end of season now either way, it's to late to change now. He will go immediately should Ashley get a buyer, now there lies a story. If us fans had our way he would have been gone long ago.