Shipping History

Shipping History (https://www.shippinghistory.com/index.php)
-   Say Hello (https://www.shippinghistory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Greetings from Newcastle (https://www.shippinghistory.com/showthread.php?t=145)

Kevjacko 24th April 2017 17:16

Greetings from Newcastle

Hi All.
I see a few familiar names floating around.

Chadburn 24th April 2017 17:22

Hope you brought some Nitrous Oxide with you!!

Kevjacko 24th April 2017 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadburn (Post 952)
Hope you brought some Nitrous Oxide with you!!

Hey up Hi Chadburn. Fancy meeting you here mate. Predictions for Sunderland v Boro ?

pompeyfan 24th April 2017 18:42

Kevjacko

Welcome to SH. Good to have you aboard :)

Chadburn 24th April 2017 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevjacko (Post 954)
Hey up Hi Chadburn. Fancy meeting you here mate. Predictions for Sunderland v Boro ?

I think the Boro need a boost with the Nitrous Kev.:(

Gulpers 24th April 2017 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevjacko (Post 950)
Hi All.
I see a few familiar names floating around.

....... and another one has just arrived! Good to have you with us Kevjacko. :)

Dartskipper 24th April 2017 20:54

Good to see you signed on Kevjacko. Just listening to the game while posting this.

Cheers,

Roy.

billyboy 24th April 2017 23:43

A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great new site has to offer.

Ray 25th April 2017 07:46

Back to the big time Kev, naa mare derbies for a while.:(

Kevjacko 25th April 2017 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 1012)
Back to the big time Kev, naa mare derbies for a while.:(

Aye it wasn't that pretty Ray, but job done. It's a big bad league the Championship. Rafa did well to get us back up first go. I take my hat off to Chris Houghton, a man I have a lot of time for. He's had 3 year to get Brighton where they are though. Only Newcastle and Burnley of the 16 teams dropped down have managed to get back at the first go. Much depends now on Ashley putting his hand in his pocket.

R58484957 29th April 2017 15:10

Greetings Kevjacko and welcome to SH. Bon voyage.

tony allen 1st May 2017 23:48

so kev will it mean a new football focus for next season then .will be soon finding who's spent what who's moved where .will be nice to see rafa back to fire bullets at a few managers .wonder how he and clop will get on at the first game an anfield

Kevjacko 8th May 2017 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony allen (Post 2030)
so kev will it mean a new football focus for next season then .will be soon finding who's spent what who's moved where .will be nice to see rafa back to fire bullets at a few managers .wonder how he and clop will get on at the first game an anfield

Hope so Tony. Truth is I'll miss the championship, Newcastle made a lot of friends down there. I'll be keeping a keen eye out for some of them.

tony allen 9th May 2017 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevjacko (Post 2641)
Hope so Tony. Truth is I'll miss the championship, Newcastle made a lot of friends down there. I'll be keeping a keen eye out for some of them.

kev newkies make a lot of friends in the north west and midland not so much darn souf
they just don't get it to have fun win or lose .hope yer man has sense to keep rafa ...

Kevjacko 10th May 2017 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony allen (Post 2647)
kev newkies make a lot of friends in the north west and midland not so much darn souf
they just don't get it to have fun win or lose .hope yer man has sense to keep rafa ...

Aye Rafa' s pledged his future today Tony. Good news.