View Single Post
Old 27th April 2017, 04:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaAnnT View Post
Aw geez, not my chooks again! Do you people not like fresh eggs? Does Tmac have to explain this to you? You know the part about what came first...the chicken or the egg? OK, no eggs Benedict and Mimosas for you.

Well done to those that loaded all the case of White Gloss. Stores is shaping up but we are in need of lots of stuff. Everyone please post your "want" lists for me here. I'll be getting the usual baling wire, super glue, duct tape, twine, batteries in a variety of shapes and sizes, invisibility cloaks (for sneaking by customs officers), of course, more crayons, massage oils and bikini wax kits.

Please make an appointment with me for your uniform fitting. If you're a bit squeamish, be prepared, I'm going to measure your inseam whether it needs measuring or not.

That is all.
Could you also add some tubes of caneston to that order Pat, there seems to be a bad case of tropical heat rash among the crew since Tahiti. Also, don't forget the Marmite and peanut butter, maybe some honey as well, lot's of uses for honey.

I would have taken the Carmen Miranda hat Pat but not if it is looking as tired as you say. 'I Yi Yi Yi Yi'

Vicki D