View Single Post
Old 19th April 2018, 16:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloggie View Post
Please note that these restrictions were not part of my attempts to resolve the Injuneering Departments grievances or find a solution!

Can I invite the Chief Engineer to join me for some Bushmills Malt and Scapa and a private meeting where we can resolve these differences?

Having said that it would appear that the issues originate from his own department!

McC
No problem with that young man, a nice Black Bush has sated many a dispute. By the way the injuneers didn't start this debacle, Squeek took exception to being accused of being a stool pigeon (can a rat beany sort of pigeon?) by Red 17, broke the lads heart it did as he harboured carnal dreams which now are doomed to be unrequited

Stomped off in a huff (small cart with wheels) he did after booting the ships cat and a crate of chickens over the rail.

Engine Serang, I dunno where you get these misapprehensions, you are a brother of the spanner and as such have an assured place on the "Injuneers Jolly Fund" too much pot-teen I suspect. Put more water in it lad !!

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

Anything God didn't create was made by engineers.

I try so hard to make things idiot proof but they keep making better idiots