View Single Post
Old 14th June 2018, 17:35

Dear God - What next?

First things first - who has the case of Bourbon (what our septic friends call Whiskey)? Can somebody please provide this so we can engage our Pilot. The case should be delivered to my Master at Arms office under high security so I can lock it in there.

Sir William - a funnel suite party sounds like a great idea BUT the cut-outs must clean the area out and complete the requested changes before we can open the area for general use. It is still full of scaffolding, crane lifts will be ongoing, hot work to be done and the area is still isolated off so there is no power.

On top of all that we are still trying to persuade Tmac and his menagerie to vacate his quarters and to be honest, the barrel of Bushmills (plus my Scapa) seems to be more of a hindrance rather than a peace making offering.

Having said that the two of us seem to be enjoying ourselves and the world rectification committee is in full session.

Can I suggest we steam round in a big circle until we have finished our deliberations, cleaned out the suite and completed the woek?

McC