View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2019, 09:58

Barratry? Not I (perhaps accessory before the fact). Certainly not after if it is that muck. They couldn't even have one for criminal conversion as it is what it is when it comes out as when it goes in (perhaps the kidneys would remove the green).

Anyway 17th March I am on study leave. Studying the Guildhall catering on the Friday and rising again on the Sunday. And if I sleep through until Monday it will have the added bonus of missing that bloody green parade that seems to occur when I visit the smoke in March, of for the last three times anyway. No idea what it is. The first time I thought it must have been celebrating plumbers but despite trying I couldn't make out anyone that I had bumped into on the Friday.

Mica? I thought you were strictly AC. Commutators are rather like prostates. Adequate throughput must be maintained for optimum performance. Not too much, though, or the droop will suffer.

If we are now storing with canned toads we do need a change of chief steward. I will have to start stocking up with Wendy's from the Golden Leaf Mall again before we cast off. Annoys the cook but not half as much as canning does the toads.
It is the duty of the wealthy man
To give employment to the artisan

Last edited by Varley; 3rd March 2019 at 10:45.