View Single Post
Old 15th May 2017, 03:51

Wow, that was a long nap. I must have needed it. Do I look better? It was beauty sleep, you know. I've just been skimming the posts to see what I've missed. Good medical advice from Tmac. Ouch! It appears that I may have a few more inseams to measure. For those of you who have just joined the GD, please have a browse through the uniforms. Funny, no one wants the swashbuckler and it's so Errol Flynn-ish. Then it's time for fun and games with the measuring. Next - There will be NO - I repeat - NO cooking the chickens! Gawd! How many times do I have to tell you! I don't want to see chicken on the buffet. My babies! Thermals have been ordered, Sir William, Sir. Amazon will drop them by drone. Last but not least!!! No one - no one calls me Patsy. Pat, Pats, Patricia, but not the other one. Have I missed anything? Can I get a bacon sarnie and a cup of very black coffee with proper cream? Please? (Another long work week ahead of me. I'll endeavor to do a better job of checking in this week.) . That is all.