View Single Post
Old 25th May 2020, 13:36

An unpumpable bottom would not have driven me to such a frenzy, you must have been having a Covid19 nightmare. I am not sure even the plasticos would have relished one with such a disinclination to play the Portuguese bailer.

Cooking brandy and supermarket special port (no matter the style) I find efficacious in most matters of the gut. I doubt it would be as effective in a classy repair bandage as a branded epoxy (classy is not the same as Class. as wot any surveyor kno) . Harry Gilbert when visiting India would always care an executive quantity of what the termed cement as his guts reacted less badly to Mexican food than that normally served in Bombay. I understand it was used internally and not in 'box' deployment but it may offer Tmac an idea in developing a dual purpose/halfway house between the two. Success in this would obviate the need for him to raid the forward port deep tank as well as the cognac locker when suffering mild gripe. Wait until it smells as if Squeek died up there a fortnight, Thursday before trying to lure him out with something other than a sniff of bog roll over water.
It is the duty of the wealthy man
To give employment to the artisan