View Single Post
Old 24th October 2019, 12:50

I think the double negative probably degenderizes the vernacular vocabulary definition (the study of which might well go someway towards correcting your intellectual disability, not to mention your spelling, whilst leaving the slang no further mutilated) - unless on the other side of the pond. While he might consider the kindness in giving the old fart occasional chess or go 'odd', or even queer, his wife is of the conventional appropriately gendered variety.

As for the erectile propensity of burning rubber, does it work for electrical insulation as well? I fancy I might be able to equip prophylactic sheathing with microswitching or similar to use your plumbing as a pre-fire alarm sensor.

All we would then have to do is mute the circuit between being put on the shake and breakfast and in the vicinity of Emma's (Danny's?) bar. I suppose the Plasticos might be responsible for falsie alarm or two too but I am sure we could handle that (but not personally if you don't mind it might come off on the cigar cutter).
It is the duty of the wealthy man
To give employment to the artisan