View Single Post
Old 15th January 2022, 14:53

Right you 'orrible lot, stand by your work stations with tools in hand because I IS BACK !!!!

My tubes have been blown and I am NOT a happy bunny so you lot will have to suffer for the indignities wot I have suffered I'm not vindictive just a nasty wee sh1t when I is in pain and I love to share my misery around especially to you scurvy lot

Mr Varley deposit yourself into your radio shack and pull on your wires until I hear them hum. A traditional refrain will suffice even if you don't know all the words.

ES.... oh aye my "friend" ES, have I got a special task for you Squeek and Eric have given me a full verbatim report on your nefarious activities while I have been under the nurse. (fine full bodied Belfast lass she was indeed) As frequently heard in the more salubrious areas of West Belfast "Tiocfaidh ar la" and yours is coming young lad, be afraid, be VERY afraid.

Have no fear Sir William, you may shelter from the coming storm in my funnel suite, after all you pay the wages so I don't bite the hand that feeds me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

Anything God didn't create was made by engineers.

I try so hard to make things idiot proof but they keep making better idiots