View Single Post
Old 27th July 2018, 08:47

You say you only have this problem on SH. I'm assuming you mean the screen is the wrong size using a browser, that all other functions, say the desktop, or other software is ok. That would suggest the problem is with you're browser rather than the monitor.

Can you try another browser ? … or check the 'Zoom' settings on the browser you are using. These are usually available through the browser settings, usually situated from the top right corner of the browser page.

If the sizing is wrong for your desktop and other software try the 'Auto fit' setting on your monitor. This could be a plain button or available via a menu that shows from a button usually on the bottom edge of the monitor, but it varies according to make. This will re-align and reset the monitor to the video input. (I'm assuming you're using a flat screen monitor here.)

Another thing could be screen resolution (again, this will affect everything, not just a particular web site) but best try the others before fiddling with that.