Thread: Air accidental
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2019, 14:26

You get you own Port E-S (if you are approached by Pieroth then I would advise the only product they have worth the hassle of engaging with them is the Rochas Tawny). I have spent an afternoon in a bar with another youngster plying me with Port and beating me at chess. Well, until we had got through what must have been the third bottle (they wouldn't sell it to us that way) and then my experience with the Port won out and I managed to claw back three games.

I am sure I did not enjoy any excitation of the generative equipment and I can only imagine how entertaining an old fart of the same gender would have acted to make that as improbable in my healthy young companion as me ever holding the upper hand on the board.

This young sir was schooled to understand 'handling it' should be a lone and private affair. Certainly not for aisles, whether chapel, church, supermarket or aeroplane. 'Lone and private' need not, I recall, mean 'infrequent'. That early adoption of prostatic health exercise might well explain an 'only on demand' reaction as it may the absence of erotic dreams.
It is the duty of the wealthy man
To give employment to the artisan