View Single Post
Old 26th June 2022, 14:56

Nothing to the repair Sir W but I found the boatswain's chair a triffle uncomfortable not to mention the blindfold and the sound of my own vertiginous screaming. We'll have to see how well the chief's O-ring spares work in the wideband environment ('band'/ring ho-ho?). The damn thing had no safety loops so I add a couple of those too.

Better hold the Havanas until I am signed off for the knee. You've no idea how puritanical and militant they all are once they have you clamped down and paralysed from the waist.

A drive: A small and usually short road owned by and used by one or more residential properties for service and access. When in the vicinity of fast food outlets often with access restricted to very small vehicles turning left as some arsehole has extended the centreline barrier IWO McDonalds so that my particular specimen cannot be legally approached from the other direction.

Manx Petroleum have advised that they can now only deliver when the road is closed (I might just last on one tank until Grand Prix but certainly not from Grand Prix until TT. I might see if applying for a road closure for an oil delivery will move minds - can that happen with the mindless?. Fortunately the refuse collectors are presently content to trundle the wrong side of a keep left sign to enter 'normally'.

(The scantlings of said barrier suggest there were probably more than one arsehole required, not to mention some form of planning and executive arsehole)
It is the duty of the wealthy man
To give employment to the artisan