View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2018, 18:29

Re Ron's post no 18

If you google Scenar Bulgaria trhat is where they have training courses and the annual Scenar convention.

There was a therapist and supplier of Scenar and Denas near Plymouth back along. He us now located in Sussex called Miracle therapy.

There is also a Denas Corporation seller of devices in US, easily googled. They have an interent site and youtubes about the eye attachments etc .

I read on internet that around 1 million people use the technology in US. We usually copy the U S of A. Scenar has been used outside Russia for 30 years now. Why is it not better known in UK if results are so good in certain areas?

Some people go to a Scenar/Denas therapist. Others combine it and they use home devices between the therapist sessions to top up. Some just buy the devices and treat themselves at hone

If certain eye conditions and reading sight can be improved so rapidly why are the medical experts not pushing it to the general public. It is also supposed to be protective against developing certain conditions eg cateracts, glaucoma. Admittedly it is expensive at the moment even the cheaper mass produced similar Denas devices and attachments, if bought from reputable supplier with guarantees; advice and foolow up help, rarher than ebay. The more mass produced a product becomes, the more the price is likely to go down from reputable suppliers. Just like good TENS units can be bought at Boots etc far lower price than the first ones years ago.

I was told by reliable source that UK Drs do buy the devices for their own use.

We are ending up with a UK nation of involuntary/voluntary NHS medication drug addicts. Much of what is prescribed is unnecessary and leads to more meds prescribed for the side effects and ditto Often when mind altering meducation, benzo's (Valium, Temazepan ), Z drugs, antidepressants including Prozac; (SRIs) amitriptyline (tricyclic antidepressants) sleeping tablets, opiate pain killers etc t
They are very addictive and downright dangerous leading to patients becoming addicts and being hospitalised. Often they are handed out for something and nothing initially.

I can't get over how proud custoners of the local Pharmacies are, where I live, when their jamboree bags they have received from pharmacy counter are carrier bag size. Real kudos. They leave beaming and clutching them with pride as well as looking 'away with the fairies'. Did I say most of them are driving cars too. They leave them parked at rt angles blocking in a legally parked car in what is supposef to be a one way system of highways road with restricted parking either side outside the pharmacy. Many insist the one way system doesn't have to be observed too Can't be expected to walk a few yards. Many also think that they have right of way when backing out if they have parjed in parking bays at rt angle to road. over the car driving along the road. Reverse out without looking.

One day I was parked outside pharmacy and was blocked in blocked in. The queue for their medication scripts as usual went right back from the counter to the door at the far end from the counter. I dared to ask whose car it was blocking me in. I got firmly told by the qualified pharmacist I would just have to wait. Bad enough when it was a Coop one even worse now after Well took over. The queue is usual because they are so confused they believe they have ordered it 48 hours before when they haven't Knowing the difference between 48 minutes and 48 hours which is the required tine eludes them. They leave it to the last minute to order any top ups and then when drugs are not forthcoming they throw the addicts hissy, historic fits about how they are going to manage without their antidepressantst that evening sleeoing tablets etc. Pathetic or pathetic

If there was ever a severe supply or delivery problem re pharmacy medication I can envisage mini riots in the pharmacies in UK. It could be the best thing that could happen.

Who is writing the script for this drug movie in the UK.

Last edited by Lucy Knight; 22nd March 2018 at 18:34.