View Single Post
Old 24th December 2018, 05:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac1720 View Post
While the bribe of a suitable libation is always welcome the Warp Drive is at your disposal, you only had to ask.

I know it is the season of good will to all men (and plastico's) but would the smart arse who placed the fat bearded twat together with his assorted menagerie atop my funnel suite kindly remove same before it is inserted into the culprits orifice.

Injuneers don't "DO" Christmas, suffice to say the decorated Xmas tree duct taped to the bridge front should be sufficient celebrations, crew for the enjoyment off

However not being entirely bereft of the seasonal cheer there will be a crew party, free bar and nibbles (that is NOT the ship's cat) for all in my funnel suite. It's the least I could do, and I mean the LEAST in the biblical sense

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year to you all.
Thank you Tmac for your confidence. We are now safely ensconced in our dry dock in Sydney with the necessary privacy shrouds covering the top secret underwater appendages and screws (Obviously of Canadian design as they have a square slot - Robertson - in the end)

I will be overjoyed, exuberantly, to join you in your funnel suite -- will bring some smoked B.C. salmon along as my contribution to the "nibbles". if you please!