View Single Post
Old 15th April 2021, 14:54

Comments made last week by the head of the SCA Mr Rabbie totally exonerated the pilots, even before they had any VDR information. I spent over 2 years working in Egypt, never ever once did I ever hear someone apologise for any mistakes, they are incapable of accepting any blame for a mistake. It will always be somone else.

Do not be suprised of claims of ventroliquism when the voice recording surfaces, it wont be the pilots voices, if they said anything incriminating.

It will be interesting to see what other investigations show. Do not hold your breath for Panamas investigation.

I expect the insurers will be investigating this themselves, now, with top notch people.

I managed last year to get hold of the official Panama flag investigation into the Danny F II, a livestock carrier that sank off Lebanon in 2009, with a large loss of Human life as well as animals, including the British Master(a company I worked for in the 80's) it was kindergarden standard. Panama had with-held it for many years.