View Single Post
Old 21st September 2022, 16:25

Alas my earlier response the ES has seemingly disappeared up the vent schnorkel, it any event it isn't here so I'll try again. The persons named by ES are indeed known to me, I accept absolutely no responsibility for anything they may do or say apropos the Titanic in any context whatsoever and I say that without rancour but from years of bitter experience verbally fencing with "Titanoracks" (just ask Sir William about the sluice valves )

Thankfully I appear to have missed the broadcast in question, indeed I count myself lucky to have done so and certainly do not wish any further details however I must question why ES felt it appropriate to absent himself from his injun room duties and Mr Varley conspicuous by his absence from the radio sparky thingy he so lovingly guards from all and sundry.

FYI your further delectation I do NOT lie in my daybed ruminating, I have another word for such activity, in any case I am far too occupied studying anatomical depictions of the female form and endeavouring to separate the sticky pages.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

Anything God didn't create was made by engineers.

I try so hard to make things idiot proof but they keep making better idiots