View Single Post
Old 24th November 2018, 07:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine Serang View Post
Tom me oul mucker, who the hell do you think is pulling in the ropes , single up Fore and Aft, put water on deck and power on the Forecastle. Test the Steering Gear, run-up the second alternator and kick the main engine over on air.
Sober up Tom, get your steaming bonnet on and your arse up to the wheelhouse. Full Away on Passage, me hearties.
I don't think we have anyone pulling their rope, pudding or anything else. We do have Cutouts heaving and stowing lines. I doubt if you would know the difference between a chain stopper and a breast hook so you'd better stay below.

You'd also better defer to Tmac before you turn over anything in the injun room. I doubt he would be amused to hear that someone turned over his nuclear powered steam turbine/gas turbine with compressed air. (Engines updated to run on dual fuel, and injuneered so there are no carbon emissions.) The fuel oil we carry is mainly used for the distillation of spiritus fermenti and heating the swimming pool.

You will pleased to hear that not only my arse is up in the wheelhouse, but also the rest of my bits as well. They will be well stuck together with the Four Bells Sir William is sending up.