View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2020, 12:04

Profuse apologies crew type persons but I will have to forgo the upcoming festivities due to the injun wot is broke and needs my (careful) attention and manipulation with my "magic fingers" or so the young ladies tell me they are. ES please feel free to represent the injuneering department and wave the fleg as vigorously as your wee arms will allow. Marching around the deck is a suitable alternative to Finaghy and Squeek and Eric will be happy to accompany you in full regalia of sash and bowler hat.

I would ask that you take particular care with Squeek as the bowler hat tends to fall over his eyes and I'd hate to see him go arse over tit through the rails.

P.S. I calculate that 530 rounds of the deck should equate to the traditional march length, you will note I have calculated the route to Finaghy which is a bit shorter than Edenderry so you see I DO care after all. Anyhoo Finaghy has nicer grass

When the injuns are back on line and just as soon as I can get rid of this Metalock edjit I will join you lot for a much needed refreshment.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

Anything God didn't create was made by engineers.

I try so hard to make things idiot proof but they keep making better idiots