View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2017, 14:54

It isn't just me 'losing' then. Admin/Houston "We (seem) to have a problem".

day
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodend View Post
Hi GTP thought you had been rather quiet! I have learnt now on here through several lost posts to type out my post and then copy or cut and paste onto the site. That wat if it does get 'lost' you still have a copy.

Hi John, in 'Sunny SA', GGG {Great Grandpoppa Graham} here from a 'Sunny, SE UK'.

I've calmed down now from my rant, so will try again and do an ongoing copy, updating every paragraph so still have the whole to repost if necessary. {ADMIN PLEASE NOTE!}

My 'idea' and I'd appreciate your thoughts on same John, was to suggest that we each did a daily post here with a specific memory. These to be as brief or lengthy as the subject matter dictates. (1st C).

My 'lost' was by way of a build up with a few personal facts so that my first actual story would conveniently start on June 1st. It's the 3rd today, so here are some of those first 'facts' and assuming I don't 'lose' again I'll commence my first story tomorrow, Sunday June 4 th. (2nd C).

Signed the parchment 9th September '57. Joined first ship ss Cambray 19th September.

Here we go with a "Leggo".