Thread: Lidl
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2019, 10:50

Free delivery of fizz from UK arranged from comfort of desk although another can do a penny or so a bottle better (and a label more to her taste) at Tesco's locally. She has to make something of a scrum to get there for those offers though (sometimes competing to the shelves as she has lauded their performance too widely!) She has not mentioned chain saws, do they do MIG welding kit as well? - her No.1 and I may then be interested (although we are about to commence Elphie's coatings, only a few blowthoughs to join up remaining in her bodywork - that is Elphie's bodywork, of course, not his Ma's).

The one vegetarian guest for Easter Big Breakfast did not turn up. Now the Beatlewoman's sausages are quite palatable and even fool the cats so they may not have to stay in the freezer until next Easter. The vegetarian chicken also fooled the cats (but not me!). The ham, however, fooled no one. I can remember the taste of blotting paper (if I remember correctly it flew better and stung more when flicked from a ruler at a fellow scholar if chewed first). This stuff is worse, coupled to which it does not absorb ink.
It is the duty of the wealthy man
To give employment to the artisan

Last edited by Varley; 29th April 2019 at 10:52.