View Single Post
Old 9th May 2017, 06:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
I have typed a couple of posts and the following has happened. I prereview my post and no problem. I hit the post button/submit new thread and am informed I am not logged on.

I log on once more only to find my post has been lost and I am looking at an empty screen; consequently, I have to start from scratch and write out the post again.

The first time I thought maybe I had taken too long to write the post, but the next time it happened It only took about ten minuets and I was logged out again.

I have found a solution by writing a post in draft form on my g mail site and then opening a reply to thread on site and immediately copy and paste and transfer from g mail to the reply to thread/post thread on site.

Now either I am doing something wrong or the time lag in posting is way to short. I'd really like some advise on this.

Thanks. Rodney
Hi! Rodney,

I've had the same thing and was considering doing much the same sort of thing that you have. Really frustrating, but usually only hapens if I have taken some time away searching for something else on the "net".