View Single Post
Old 25th July 2019, 06:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Alexander View Post
Possible hurricane forming in the Gulf of Mexico. Should we perhaps take a lazy cruise over to the Canaries while we cogitate on our next venture? Oh! Wait a minute -- chap by the name of Rasputin, chum of the "Donald" wants passage in complete secrecy to St. Petersburg. Has a suitcase full of pieces of eight with which to pay his passage. Will be dressed as a spy so no one will notice him. Russians always did have a bit of flare for the dramatic ??
Well -- sorry chaps -- away for a road trip followed immediately by 3 weeks camping with restricted internet coverage. Since back have been diagnosed with highly likely esophageal cancer subject to two more tests. Medics in a hurry to set them up so not looking good.

I am disappointed, however, that my Russian spy is still aboard and waiting to get to St. Petersberg. I am pleasantly surprised to find out that the spy is actually a very nice looking, well endowed young lady -- disguise was excellent -- very misleading. She is comfortably billeted in my quarters, so no particular hurry to leave Belfast which is where everyone seems to think we are.

Last but not least, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T MAC !!" Here's looking at ya.