View Single Post
Old 25th December 2017, 22:21

There are further posts on Thunderboats site Planet lightship impounded thread posted today 25th Dec re Planet Saga end page 72 and beginning page 73.

There is a suggestion in a post top of page 73 that people write to Sharpness shipyard owner (his email address the blog states is apparently easily found by googling) who Planet was sold to by C and RT. If it was constructive suggestions and stressing the importance of ex Liverpool Bar lightship Planet to Liverpool phrased in a polite constructive way it might not harm.

End page 72 posts

http://thunderboat.boards.net/thread...terday?page=72

What you wrote sounds hopefull, but I won't scream of happiness until it's really over, and that Alan Roberts has recuperated his "Planet".

I've had several seemingly hopefull happy endings of some nasty things that happened, but even with all the promisses that were made, it never ended happy.

I hope that in this case it's going to be successful, that would be a great start of the new year, but if it happens, where will he find a mooring for "Planet"?

Hoping for the best,

Peter.
chewy Avatar
chewy
Long Standing Member
11 hours ago
Assuming I have kept up to date on this, there is still have the problem of CRT's claimed costs to settle. Had these been paid he would have got the boat back a long time ago. So even if they were to agree he still owns the boat, I can't see them releasing it until this is paid or a court orders them to. Still hope it does go well for him.
lollygagger Avatar
lollygagger
Long Standing Member
11 hours ago
naughtyfox likes this Quote
chewy said:
Assuming I have kept up to date on this, there is still have the problem of CRT's claimed costs to settle. Had these been paid he would have got the boat back a long time ago. So even if they were to agree he still owns the boat, I can't see them releasing it until this is paid or a court orders them to. Still hope it does go well for him.

But CRTs costs were self inflicted.
My cynical mind thinks they merely couldn't be arsed to deal with it over Christmas or CRTs legal lot already broke for Christmas and the reply is simple stalling until the original position resumes in the new year.
Telemachus Avatar
Telemachus
Long Standing Member
11 hours ago
Yes I would be worried that it’s just a deception to avoid hassle over Christmas. Come the new year he’ll probably back-pedal.
loddon Avatar
loddon
Long Standing Member
8 hours ago
Telemachus said:
Yes I would be worried that it’s just a deception to avoid hassle over Christmas. Come the new year he’ll probably back-pedal.
_________
My thoughts as well, he is up to something, I wouldn't take it at face value.
Graham Avatar
Graham
Long Standing Member
8 hours ago
TonyDunkley Is the email verifiable to being from Mr Beacham, do you have previous emails from that address that you know with certainty came from Beacham and you mention a letter is it sign fully? If so the courts would take it as a letter of promise to enter into negotiations with Mr Roberts after Christmas. I would be asking him for a date of such meeting and where.

And page 73 posts

http://thunderboat.boards.net/thread...terday?page=73
____________^
I found Steve Beacham's e-mail address easily. Anyone here can do the same and write to him expressing their opinion of him, and suggesting ways of him 'doing the right thing'.
naughtyfox Avatar
naughtyfox
7 hours ago
The Russian Mafia wouldn't stand for this old tripe. Anyone friendly with a rich oligarch?