View Single Post
Old 7th April 2018, 01:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloggie View Post
A very nice taster menu!

We still need some decent maim courses apart from the Italian stuff (nice though it is).

Now pasties and anchovies with anchovies on toast with anchovies are indeed wonderful culinary delights I think we must offer some alternatives. We must have a good curry option and then of course the "game" as well - pheasant, venison, grouse, rabbit and hare etc. Apart from Vietnamese type food we need to have steaks, other beef dishes, lamb, pork, (roasts of course), some seafood and chicken is always good.

For our antipodean crew members I would certainly add kangaroo, ostrich and maybe even camel and crocodile!

Now I am happy to make suggestions, BUT I am not a caterer, have never been one and will not start now!

We should recruit a decent chef - or indeed let Gordon do his own thing in the galley!

McC
Sorry Mr McCloggie but I think that you have included the wrong bird. We would never eat Ostrich, maybe a little Emu from time-to-time. 'Though for myself I have only eaten Kangaroo and that was in my childhood when I had no say in what was served.

Vicki D