View Single Post
Old 21st June 2018, 08:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine Serang View Post
"Then again as owner", well I'm flabbergasted, knockscombusherated and frankly amazed. Me and Tmac thought GD2 was a co-op where we all had equal shares after 100 thoughtful posts. Show us the Bill of Sale or Mortgage or be aware that mutiny is bubbling just under the Lazarette Deck.

It is rumoured that you have not been down the engine room in 20 years so less of your oul guff and show us the rent book, Captain.
I can attest that Sir William was the owner of the GD1 on you know what site, and has always been the owner of the GD11. If you persons down in the pit can't keep up with what is going on in the rest of the world then I think we should (us up top) publish a daily newletter so that you better understand. Get your heads out of whatever crankcase where they are currently inserted and pay attention to the history of our fine vessel prior to your joining. . As an added note there will be no pictures in said publication including the comic section. I can also confirm, to all and sundried, that I have been personal witness to his many hours relieving Tmac and others by employing his injuneering background to keep all systems in perfect running order. SO THERE!!! :CLOUD: