View Single Post
Old 11th July 2018, 00:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine Serang View Post
Dear Farmer John and Billyboy, I am putting pencil to jotter because I am becoming more and more concerned about poor Red 17.She is retreating into her shell and is quite morose at times and this is not the bubbly outgoing young lady whom you invited (apparently) on board a few idyllic months ago.
Galley scuttlebu as it that she is being harassed by a member of our crew, sexually harassed. Tis is covered in the Shipping Act and the Geneva Convention and probably Marpol. Frigging computer is deleting letter itself, bloody Toshib
Not long after ES joined the crew of the GD11 he had me cavorting with squaddies, because 'someone else told him so', now he has me being sexually harassed, again because 'someone else told him so'. Does he not think that my change of mood might have more to do with him????? If you repeat scuttlebutt you are bound to have it come back and bite you in the, in the, agh, you know where!

Skipper, could someone please have a word with this man? I have been nice to ES and friendly, I think that he deliberately chooses to try and upset me. I have never met such a contrary Irishman, in fact I have never met ANY contrary Irishmen. I am slowly loosing the will to live, will 'No one rid me of this man?' Or at least have a quiet word with him about my search for peace and calm and goodwill among men, oh, and women. I do apologise to any newcomers for my outburst, life on board the GD is not normally like this.

Vicki D