Go Back   Shipping History > Shipping Discussion > Shipping Lines > Other Companies/Ships

Kuwait Shipping/United Arab Shipping

Old 8th March 2019, 22:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by john lilburn View Post
Hi Albie, consider yourself relieved, Pete Roberts and Mary are looking for someone to drink with! How did your New Zealand trip go?
Hi John,
Glad to see you are back after drydock. Feeding on here is sh1te so I have left a jacket spud and a pork chop wrapped in tin foil on No 6 m/e exhaust just give them 35 minutes at 110 revs and there is a tin of baked beans hanging on a wire in the hotwell. Just off to catch Mary & Pete in the bar so should still be there when you come off watch (we can always blame it on "the big boys")
I will email you about the NZ trip, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Albie
Old 18th June 2019, 11:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbieR View Post
Hi John,
Glad to see you are back after drydock. Feeding on here is sh1te so I have left a jacket spud and a pork chop wrapped in tin foil on No 6 m/e exhaust just give them 35 minutes at 110 revs and there is a tin of baked beans hanging on a wire in the hotwell. Just off to catch Mary & Pete in the bar so should still be there when you come off watch (we can always blame it on "the big boys")
I will email you about the NZ trip, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Albie
The only bad feeder I sailed with was a PCS called Gibbons or Gribben from Northern Ireland, Kiwi Ponsford was Master. Another chapter in my book.
Old 9th October 2019, 07:37

The spud is as hard as a rock and the pork chop has shrivelled up and is causing problems. The Bangladeshi Tail Wallah will not walk past No 6 unit as it is unclean so Mary may pull on her Marigolds, get a drop of Teepol and start scrubbing. No 6 is smelling like a Texas BBQ and the area is like a skating rink but we're happy because the bar has icey cold Kirin.